Workshop price is for CQC members. Join or renew here: https://www.coloradoquiltingcouncil.com/membership
For questions regarding your membership status contact CQC Membership Chair, Pat Cleaveland, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-642-3338
Refund policy: If written notification of cancellation is received 30 days in advance, a full refund (minus a $3 handling fee) will be returned to you. If less than 30 days in advance, a refund (minus the $3 handling fee) will be given only if the workshop space can be filled from the waiting list. If the workshop is canceled by CQC, you will notified as soon as possible, and a full refund will be given.
How to Register for Workshops
Click "register" for the workshop of our choice and select the number of tickets you would like to purchase for the workshop. From here you will follow 4 steps.
1. Input your name and email
2. Fill out "Ticket Details" as this is your online registration form
3. Agree to the Refund Policy by clicking the box
4. Click to continue to payment via PayPal (you should be able to either enter your credit card information without logging in OR your PayPal account)
Register By Mail
1. Locate the registration form on page 4 of the Colorado Threads, CQC newsletter or print from the link below.
2. Fill out the form and mail it to: Dana Jones, P.O. Box 189, Rollinsville, CO 80474
3. Include a check or pay by credit card by calling Dana Jones at 720-346-3952.
Email questions to Dana at : email@example.com.
for Workshops and Classes
Colorado Quilting Council invites members to apply for scholarships to take classes and workshops offered through the council or other quilting entities. The scholarships can be used for online workshops the same as in-person workshops.
Applicants must be CQC members in good standing for at least one year before applying. Scholarships are paid directly to the entity offering the class, not the recipients. Applications must be received by the end of each month and at least 30 days before the workshop/class date.
Scholarships pay tuition only, not registrant, entrance fees or kit fees. They are limited to $75 per person. A maximum of six scholarships totaling up to $500 will be awarded in a calendar year. If more than six applicants meet the requirements, recipients will be determined through a lottery. The workshop/class must be quilt-related. Applications must include a description of the workshop/class and the applicant's purpose in taking it.
Shirley Sanden was a founder of Colorado Quilting Council. The scholarships are given in her memory. CQC members support the scholarship fund through buying chances to win quilts and quilt-related items at in-person meetings of CQC. Donations to the fund can be made at any time.